Full Job Description:
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Role: SMO EXPERT
Industry Type: IT Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: Min. Graduation
- Must have Good Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Must be Expert in SMO (Social Media Optimization) and must be able to monitor the social media channels like Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn etc.
- Must be able to plan marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website.
- Should be able to write creative content for different social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Will be responsible to manage and endorse brand visibility through social media.
- Should be able to track latest social media influencers and should keep up to date with latest social media trends.
- Will be responsible for web content planning, creation and analysis, Traffic gathering (SEO & SMO) strategies and implementation & Traffic Analysis (Google Analytic).
- Will be responsible to conduct Research and recommend new social media platforms and opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over social media channels like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Will be responsible to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, and other social media initiatives.
- Knowledge of SEM and SMM will be a plus.